Primark pressed glitter palette... hit or miss??



Festival season is finally upon us and with that being said, all well know make-up brands start to bring out their festival style glittery make-up. Glitter is literally seen everywhere at festivals and it's a huge statement, so when I found this little palette for £4 at Primark I had to give it a go. I wasn't expecting a lot but for the price, it's worth a try.

Application: So, firstly you do really need to build these up. When I first applied the glitter you couldn't see any colour, so I decided to put a powder eyeshadow on first to give the glitter something to stick to and that worked a treat. The glitter shadows are a bit vaseline-like so they are very slippery, because of this I highly recommend setting your lids with powder.

Lasting power: The glitter did slip and slide and didn't last very long I noticed after a while the pigments just slowly disappeared, which was a big disappointment. I think for the price it's a good palette but it just doesn't last very long. Below I have added a few images of the look I created, bare in mind I did apply a pink shadow underneath before applying the glitter shade.



Overall the palette is a great bargain and it is amazing to pick up to experiment with make-up looks in an inexpensive way.
Would you give this a try? let me know in the comments.
Until next time,
Lauren.

1 comment

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete