Make up for 99p is this for real??




Today I wanted to share with you a budget brand that I recently discovered in Home Bargains. I decided to pick a few bits up as I was keen to write a blog post and share them on my blog. I think these could be great for anybody on a tight budget who still want to feel glam; often cheaper brands are frowned upon and often people turn them down due to the low price tag but sometimes cheaper products can be just as good. One thing I love about this brand is that it's cruelty-free, one thing all brands should be. All of these products were 99p, so I thought at that price why not give it a go, after all, I have nothing to lose.


 I picked up the shimmery eyeshadow palette as I have a lot of matte shades and I wanted to see how well these shades pick up, below are some swatches of the shades.

For 99p the pigmentation is honestly fab, I really wasn't expecting much from this palette. They have a few palettes on offer in Home bargains ranging from brights to nudes.


I am not one for blush normally, but I just decided to give it a go for the price. I have to be honest I wasn't too keen on the texture of this blusher it felt very chalky and the colour was a little too bright for me. They do have more subtle tones of blushers and I should have opted for one of those.


The last thing I bought was a setting spray. I see everyone rave on about setting sprays and I have never tried one so, I thought why not try this one, after all, it's only 99p.  

I will keep you updated with this spray and the other products as I still haven't fully tried them out. If you would like an updated blog post or maybe a makeup look with these products let me know in the comments. Overall, I would say this line is good and it's worth giving it a try and discover what suits you the most.

Until next time,
Lauren.





1 comment

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete