January playlist - throwbacks and newbies


It has been a long time since I posted on my blog and its made me sad so, I have decided to commit way more time to my blog again and start posting regular content. Today I wanted to start off with an old favourite, something I used to post a lot in the past, and that is my current playlist. I have to admit this playlist is a little random as there's some new songs and a few throwbacks but, I think there's something for everyone in there and for everymood too.  I made the playlist on Amazon music but I will also list all the songs down below in case you dont have access to it so, enjoy...



Tracks listed
  1. I found You - Calvin Hrris & Benny Blanco
  2. Taste - Tyga 
  3. Thank u, next - Ariana Grande 
  4. Giant - Calvin Harris & Rag 'n' Bone Man
  5. Stronger - Kanye West
  6. Pon de Replay - Rhianna
  7. This is America - Childish Gambino 
  8. Fast Car - Jonas Blue 
  9. Ignition - R. Kelly
  10. No diggity
  11. Return of The Mack
  12. Havana - Camila Cabello 
  13. Better Now - Post Malone
  14. I fall apart - Post Malone
  15. Human - Rag 'n' Bone man
  16. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  17. The Sound - The 1975 
  18. Waiting All Night - Rudimental & Ella Eyre
  19. Play - Jax Jones & Years & Years
  20. Piece of Me - MK & Becky Hill
  21. Real Life - Duke Dumont
  22. Cola - CamelPhat & Elderbrook
  23. On My Mind - The Disciples
  24. One Kiss - Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa
  25. Just Got Paid - Sigala, Ella Eyre and Megan Trainor
  26. Back & Forth - MK,  Jonas Blue & Becky Hill
  27. Dilemma - Nelly ft Kelly Rowland
  28. Hold on - Drake 
  29. Young Dumb & Broke - Khalid 
  30. Blinded By Your Grace - Stormzy
  31. Did You See - J Hus 


Are any of these songs your favourite? let me know in the comments.
Until next time,
Lauren.


No comments