Friday, 22 August 2014

The tartan trend ♥

I love the tartan trend has to be one of my favourites. May be sometimes listed as  ''granddad trend'' but I guess its just one of them trends where you either love it or hate it. And I defiantly chose love. Think I'm obsessing over it! here are my top tartan picks:)
This style is perfect to toughen your look up adding a  grungy take on fashion

Add a little grunge in your life with a tartan shirt in summer I would style with shorts
in winter I would layer with a jumper and trousers (Buyhere)
These trousers are perfect for night time if you wanted to wear them for daytime
I would dress them with a black fluffy jumper
If you want to try tartan but to scared about how bold the print
is these will be great not to bright just a subtle print
(buyhere)
A tartan scarf is essential for winter I love them
they keep you snug and warm but at the same time you look great.
They dress up any plain boring winter look
(Buyhere)
I love this cardigan its great for winter could layer under a coat
for comfort and cosyness add a bit of style to a plain look and stand out
(buyhere)


So the traditional take on tartan Is normally red but now you
can choose from  a variety of colours I love this green colour.
Makes you stand out from the crowd and take a unique
approach to tartan. Instantly adds girlyness with the collar
(Buyhere)


Hope you enjoy this quick blog post I just wanted to share my love for tartan
let me know what you think about the whole tartan trend
thank you for reading








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo tw_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg