I've finished my degree... but what's next?



Hello, long time no see. I have been so distant with my blog for the past few years and I have felt quite sad about it, so now my degree is over I am aiming to get back into blogging more often. So much has changed since the last time I posted and I have a lot to tell. So, firstly, as you can see I have finished my journalism degree, crazy to think three years have gone by so quickly. The above picture is me with my last uni submission, obviously this image isn't how I expected it to look but Coronavirus has changed a lot of things. 

I am of course upset I won't have a proper graduation this year but there's still lots to look forward to. I am very lucky that I have been offered a job as a copywriter starting at the end of this month. I am over the moon to have been given this oppourtunity, especially during these uncertain times right now. 

Throughout my three years at uni I believe I have really grown as a person, especially from when 15-year-old me first started this blog. My degree has definitely taught me a lot and I have made the best friends during my time, friends for life. It is sad how it ended so abruptly, but I believe we will all meet again soon and one day have our celebration, but for now it will just have to wait. A lot of positives have come out of University, for one my confidence in my work and ability has defintiley grown comapred to first year me. When I first started my degree I doubted my work and ability so much and often thought about dropping out, but I am so glad I stuck with it. Of course my degree has been a challenge and it has had its ups and downs, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Starting university has honestly been the best thing for me, from moving out and becoming more independent, to meeting some amazing friends - it has been an amazing experience I will hold onto. I am sad it is over but I am ready for the next chapter in my life to begin.

Until next time,
Lauren.




1 comment

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete