Outfit of the day♥

Today i wanted to post another outfit post because i really enjoy writing them. I recently bought this blue top it has a necklace attached to it so its not so plain. It really makes the top stand out let me know what you think in the comments ♥

♥

♥


♥

♥

Perfume wise I've been wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy which is such
a beautiful scent i would defiantly recommend buying it
♥

  

I love these ripped jeans along with the blue top
♥


These are the shoes i wore (I didn't wear these trousers but i forgot to take a picture of my shoes with my outfit)
♥



Make up i used on my face
♥ Rimmel match perfection foundation (Buy here)♥Maybelline illegal length mascara (Buy here)
♥eco tools brush i have the set of them they are very good(Buy here)
♥Bourjois bronzing powder (Buy here)
♥ I went for a pretty basic natural look

clothes
♥Top- Primark
♥Ripped jeans- Tk Maxx
♥shoes- Newlook
♥watch- Vivienne westwood














No comments