Pink coat hobbs style♥

Todays weather has been rain all day, but I'm kind of happy about it because I get to wear my new coat; which I'm just totally in love with.  I've been wanting this sort of coat for some time now, but never saw one what suited me as much as this one! I'm so happy that I found this coat in New look it will be getting a lot ware out of it. (By the way is it bad to say that I can't wait for winter?) 
I really don't know why I love it so much I just get so excited for the snow and Christmas (yes I just said the 'c' word in September oops) I really love autumn/winter fashion I love all the layering. I Can't wait to start getting my scarfs out too!
         
                                                                       






                                                                               ♥




The boots I wore :-) put a picture as you cannot see them



                                                                                 ♥





Saturday summary- I've not been up to a great deal I've just been to see some of my family and help paint the house (which I hate doing but oh well) now I'm just listening to  the radio and feeling tired already haha let me know what you think about my coat in the comments♥

♥coat- newlook
♥jeans- internationale
♥boots- Newlook
♥jumper- Tk maxx
                             







No comments