Friday summary what I've been up to♥

Today has been quite a good day i have had no college today so first things i had to pop in to my local shopping center and pick up a present for my mum. I was really struggling on what to get her at first but finally decided on a nice jumper from newlook and a spa sanctuary set.
  

Then later on we went out for a meal with the family which was lovely we decided on having a carvery. 
My mum did not know she was getting a cake so me and my mums partner decided to have one made for her because its such a big birthday (the big 40th) she would go crazy if she knew i put her age out here haha oops. But i don't know why being 40 is such a big deal its not so old and they say your life begins at 40. Anyway this is the cake we got her its  a jimmy choo shoe box with a shoe holding wine.
At first the idea was a stiletto shoe what was edible but  long story short the person who made the cake has hurt her hand and was unable to do that. So she imper vised and got that shoe which is lovely. 
Her birthday is actually tomorrow but she wanted to go out
for a family celebration today its been a lovely night and i hope your day and night has been lovely
too let me know in the comments what you have been up to


No comments