Blogmas day 12 Makeup of the day


Hello welcome to blogmas day 12 today i thought i would show you what i wear on my face. On a regular basis. I have been wearing this look mostly everyday its pretty simple nothing complicated at all anybody can do this. Im not one of those girls  who can do super amazing  makeup looks. But im learning more and more. I used to find putting liquid eyeliner a real challenge one eye is perfect and the other wonky and a mess. So with a lot of practice i mastered it! and im very happy. I can do a neat  thin line with out looking like a full panda (YAY me!)



 I have been loving these two lipsticks together i first put the baby lips lipstick to my lips. To give a subtle hint of pink and make my lips nice and hydrated. Then i apply the revlon laquer balm. It calms the pink lipstick down because on its own its very bright.

Make up used   Foundation: maybelline dream matte mousse  Eyeliner: Rimmel liquid liner
lipstick Baby lips in pink punch and revlon laquer balm in Whimsical Boujois bronzer
and i used my w7 in the buff palette for eyeshadow i just applied the colour 'Dust' to the lids mascara is YSL

What do you think of my make up look let me know in the comments
                                                                 love,
                                                                            lauren x
follow me on... Twitter Instagram Bloglovin'

No comments