Blogmas day 17 | A must have product for coloured hair!

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 17. Can you believe Thursday is Christmas day its getting really exciting now. Instead of me just going on i'm going to get right into the post. So i discovered this shampoo and conditioner a couple of weeks ago. And love them if you have coloured hair i would highly reccomend these. They enhance your  colour instead of making it dull like other shampoos and conditioners. Since using this i think my colour has become so much brighter and better. I love how intense and rich my colour looks again. Its great when your hair is dulling but you don't want to dye it. It also leaves your hair really shiny and soft with the argan oil and cranberry.



My hair today. It looks so shiny:)
Would you try these let me know in the comments
.                                                                                 love,
                                                                                           lauren x
Follow me on... Instagram Twitter Bloglovin' 

No comments