2014 has been a good year!

Hello and welcome to Blogmas day 23 today I felt like writing a post all about the great memories i have had in 2014. It has been such an amazing year and let me tell you why!

1. I started my blog

As you all know I'm very happy with my blog it's such a great achievement. Last year, I was just thinking about making a blog and now I have done it. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my blog; for the many years to come!

2.  Regaining confidence in myself!
I think this was actually one of my first posts on my blog. I have had confidence issues for a long time; it was very low and I just never believed in myself. I managed to turn it all around and I couldn't be happier. I love writing about these experiences on my blog because I tell you the positive outcome. How I came out of it and made life happier. (Read my confidence post here for tips)

3. Going abroad for the first time!

This one is very exciting I love having all the pictures to look back on and be happy. I know I am very lucky to have been given the opportunity to go abroad; As not many people can't. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot. I went to turkey and wrote a whole blog post about it

                  this is my favourite picture from my holiday! it's so pretty and the weather was gorgeous

3. Starting college 
This has been a great thing I love college and its turned my life around. I'm so much happier within myself and im doing really well. I have a lot more confidence in my ability and work. (Read my holiday post)


I hope to make 2015 another great year i wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year! 
                                                                     Love,
                                                                               lauren x
 Follow me on... Twitter Instagram Bloglovin

No comments