Christmas touches



I am so happy to say it's December, 24 days to go to Christmas; this is too exciting for me. 
Is it now safe to listen to Christmas song's right? (kind of  been listening to them since November!) I love Christmas and the cute little decorations they just give it a lovely festive touch. In my house, everywhere you look has some sort of decoration. It makes me very happy I love this time of year , So I thought I would take a few pictures of my favourite cute decorations. 

What makes me happy about Christmas
Christmas songs especially Mariah Carey All I  Want For Christmas it has to be my favourite (Listen here)
Hot chocolate
Cute decorations
Glittery things
Everybody being festive and happy
Advent calendars (your never to old for one!)
Vlogmas: I love vlogmas on youtube
AND I WILL BE DOING BLOGMAS if you don't know what blogmas it is where 
you blog every day right up to Christmas day:)



I love this cute little reindeer I love the silver colour!



Love the Christmas tree with the fake presents underneath

I love glittery things so cute and festive 


My cute little cat hiding under the tree aw.

Have you put your decorations up yet? I love Christmas I couldn't wait let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments