Friday notes 3.04.15

 
Hello everyone here is Friday's posts yay! Just a quick little post into what I have been up to today. So obviously by the picture you can tell I went to the cinemas with the picture below with my friends. We didn't plan it to well and ended up seeing any film. I haven't actually heard much about the film we chose. Sorry for the lack of quality in pictures and the lack of writing, but like I said its just a quick little update.
 
 

We chose to see while we're young.
It was ok it wasn't the best film I have ever seen but it wasn't the worst. I found it really funny in certain parts. Overall I've had a really nice day with friends!
 


There is a Starbucks in my local cinema so obviously I had to get one. I settled with a iced coffee frappucino because they're my favourite. So just a quick little summary and I hope you all have a lovely Easter

Let me know what you have been up to in the comments I love reading them
Love,
Lauren
x

   

No comments