How to: quick and easy smoothies

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, so recently I have been getting back into making smoothies daily again and I am so glad I have. They are so sweet and yummy perfect for breakfast or when you fancy a quick sweet snack, also its great for fussy people who don't like to eat fruit but still want to get the goodness. So these two smoothies  are the ones I whip up on a daily basis for breakfast time and they go down a treat.
These smoothies really hit the spot and breakfast time they are so filling.
If you want the smoothies extra cold and don't want to use frozen fruit then add ice cubes or just leave in the fridge for a little bit.

Strawberry, blueberry and mango smoothie.  (makes around 2 servings)

 1.    First I add about 1/4 a cup of milk this really helps all the fruit blend nice and smooth by adding liquid first. (any milk will do)

2. Add 1/2 a cup of Strawberries  ( freshly washed and cut)

3. Add 1/2 cup of blueberries (freshly washed)

4. Add a cup of mangos I like to add a quite a few mangos to really make the smoothie.

5.  Add around 3 tablespoons of natural yoghurt I like to use almond flavour.

Now you have a scrummy smoothie, how simple!


 




Strawberry and banana smoothie. (makes around 2 servings)


1.  Add 1/4  a cup of milk (any milk will do)

2.  add a full banana cut up

3. Add 1/2 a cup of strawberries (freshly washed and cut)

4. Add around 3 tablespoons of natural yoghurt ( greek yogurt works really well, but you can use any one of your choice)

5. Optional add 2 teaspoons of honey for extra sweetness!


And they you go two simple and quick smoothie recipes.

What do you think to these smoothies, would you try them? let me know in the comments

Love,
Lauren
x


 

No comments