Sunday chat.

Hello and welcome back to my blog, firstly I want to address the fact that I have hit 100 followers on bloglovin it seems so crazy to me that my little blog has 100 followers, I honestly never thought my blog would gain this many followers. I love blogging I really do I intend on keeping my blog for a very long time, I love how I can turn my laptop on and write whatever I feel and people are interested in reading. I love writing, and I have from being very little so it just seemed like the right thing to do and it was!  It makes me really happy when people take time out of their lives to read my blog, or even make a comment I love to hear what my readers think. I am very happy with how my blog has come along but I wont stop here, I am always wanting to improve and gain more and more experience everyday.
 
Thank you to everyone who supports my blog by viewing, commenting and following!
 
 
 
Skipping to now:  Sundays are such a lazy day everyone is just so laid back and relaxed, also we're all trying to block Monday morning out of our brain! but Im ready for Monday, I try not to put a negative thought on a day that is yet to come. Its always best to start a day with a good frame of mind.
 
Today my mum made a chocolate orange cheesecake I seriously cannot wait to try it and I made another new smoothie recipe, which happens to be my new favourite!
 
 
 

Its not in a fancy cup this time but never the less it still taste great, I think I'm becoming a smoothie addict.

anyway ill let you know this recipe.

Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and mango smoothie


One full cup of orange juice

Half a cup of strawberries

Half a cup of blueberries

Half a cup of raspberries

Handful of mangos

3 tablespoons of low fat natural yoghurt.

This smoothie is my new favourite its  so refreshing and delicious.




Have you had a lovely weekend? let me know in the comments

Love,
Lauren
x

 

No comments