Esprit summer wish list.

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today i am going to show you my summer wish list, from a clothes company called esprit. Now summer has finally arrived in the UK, it might not feel like it at times but its here so I thought its a great time to start looking for new clothes. Esprit have a beautiful range of summer clothes perfect for any occasion, whether it be laid back casual or something more fancy they have it covered. So here are my picks


1. I love this dress. The bright blue colour really caught my attention, also I love the pattern to this dress it reminds me of festivals. This dress would be perfect for any holiday or any festivals you have coming up.
(Buy here)








2. Now I guess you can sense some sort of vibe going off right?, well I just love this boho type print it reminds me so much of festivals. A lot of these items would be perfect for festivals. This top would look great with a pair of shorts!

(Buy here)





3. Summer is quite summer, without sandals and I just love the beautiful gem detail of these. The silver colour really stands out and catches your eye they are perfect.

(Buy here)



4. An outfit isn't quite complete without accessories. This necklace is such a statement you could pair this necklace with a plain tee for a bold look. This necklace will make any outfit look more dressy and put together.
(Buy here)



5. I love a pair of earrings, and when it comes to summer time I love a pretty pastel coloured pair. These just scream summer the beautiful pastel pink colour and gorgeous flower design. They are beautiful and I love them
(Buy here)



What's your favourite item from my wish list? and would you check esprit out? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x





No comments