Netfilx suggestion #2


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to tell you about a new Netflix discovery which I love. This show is called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, its a comedy about a women who got brainwashed into joining a doomsday cult. Kimmy and a group of other women were kept in a bunker for 15 years, then they were set free and found out that the world didn't end and they were tricked. Kimmy now 30 chooses to live in New York and start her life all over again. But she still acts like a teenager with her dress sense and her actions, each episode shows her day to day life of what she gets up to. Every episode is hilarious with the jokes its definitely a show you should watch for a good laugh. My favourite character in this has to be Titus he's hilarious him and kimmy really bring the comedy. Every character really makes the show funny and worth watching. The downside is that this is fairly new to netfilx in the UK so we only have season 1 up to now which I have finished, and I cant wait to see more.


I love this show because its dumb and funny, I love that kimmy is portrayed to be quite dumb but its so funny at the same time. When you see here going off to buy clothes in the first episode she buys glitter shoes that light up, I mean this just shows the inner babyishness in her and its hilarious. There is also an episode where she goes to a nightclub and even though she is a 30 year old she really acts like a 13 year old. In the nightclub she's stood with a rucksack that has her name sewn on it and her light up shoes, you see what I mean now with the inner babyishness and the dumb comedy. But nevertheless I just love it and I think its comedy gold.



Would you watch this let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x
 

No comments