Dorothy Perkins fab sale.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you Dorothy Perkins amazing sale in store and online. I managed to bag these  gorgeous heels for just £10, amazing I know. The sale in store is really good and I can guarantee you will come out with a fab new item for a bargain price, it cant get much better than that. I love the beautiful coral pink colour of these heels they are so pretty. The added silver detail is so beautiful too, these heels will look great with a jumpsuit I have. I cant wait to wear these!

I would definitely recommend you check online and in store. They are selling off tops, dresses shoes etc for very cheap prices. We all love a good bargain!






What do you think to these heels let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x
 

No comments