Magazine freebie

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I had to share with you this bargain magazine freebie, because it would be a shame to miss out. This magazine comes with a pack of the organic pharmacy skincare. All these products add up to £13, but you get them for £4, as well as having these beauty products you also get a fab mag to read. I love Elle magazine its one of my favourites, I love reading the articles because all the writers are so talented at what they do and its very enjoyable to read. (enough of me blabbing on ill give you a few details on the products below)

You get a face cream, cleansing gel and a lip balm, also they come in this cute size perfect for traveling or to fit in your handbag.

I love how these products are suitable for all skin types. I love brands that cater for everyone. I did a little bit of research online and saw amazing 5 star reviews on this cleansing gel, the reviews were raving on about this product saying it leaves their skin soft and fresh, also they said its perfect to use in the mornings.

This was the product I immediately tried. I have tried many lip balms and I have always gone back to the baby lips by Maybelline, so i thought i would never find any other lip balm that would live up to that. I have to say as soon as I put this on my lips i noticed an improvement straight away. It smells so good too and its so good it really gives your lips some tlc they deserve, say goodbye to dry cracked lips!

This caught my attention, by stating it gives you radiant glowing skin. That is something everyone wants so I am very eager to try this one out and see for my self.


I am going to give these product a good try and if you want i will write a review on them, explain whether i loved or hated them.



I bet you will be all rushing down to buy this now, let me know what you think in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

Follow me on... Twitter Instagram bloglovin

No comments