Pretty updo tutorial.




                           
    Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, so last week I decided to do my mums hair in this updo.
 My mum has short bob length hair and it's quite fine, but I still managed to achieve this look. Now I will tell you how. To begin I curled all my mums hair with a curling wand, by doing this it gave my mums hair more texture and grip. When I finished curling my mums hair I began to do the updo. I started off by sectioning the top half of my mums hair and beginning with the bottom half, I rolled the bottom half of my mums hair with my fingers and pinned it in place creating a roll. Once I finished the bottom I began to work on the top half. I back combed the hair slightly then pinned it In place to make a messy sort of beehive look, then I twisted the last pieces of hair around the messy sort of beehive to put it all together.



                       
               What do you think of this hairstyle? Let me know In the comments
                                                            Love,
                                                           Lauren 
                                                               x


   


No comments