What im watching on Netflix


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Right im guessing by now everyone has heard of Netlfix, if you haven't you must of been living under a rock. Netflix is great for streaming tv shows and films. I especially love that Netflix gets all the American tv shows, so now I've had Netflix for a couple of months I thought I would round up everything I have watched. I have wrote two posts on my blog on an individual show, but to save time I thought I would list everything I have watched so far. I think these types of posts are great, because you get to know about new shows.



Once upon a time- I wrote a blog post about this show (Here). This tv series is amazing and has 4 seasons on Netflix, which I have now finished. It's about a bunch of fairytale characters trapped in the real world, they are faced with many problems stoping them from returning home.

Unbreakable Kimmy schmidt- (See post here). This is a very stupid dumb comedy, but that's what makes it hilarious. It's about a bunch of girls who were brainwashed into thinking the world ended, and were kept in a bunker for several years. When they finally get freed they have to start life again as an adult. There's only one season available on the Netflix UK website, because it's fairly new I can't wait for more seasons!


The returned-  Now I've only just recently started watching this, so I'm not that far into it yet. This program is about people who have died, but return back home after several years of being dead. These people cannot remember their deaths, and think everything is just normal while their families are stunned with shock.


90210- I love this it reminds me a little bit of hollyoaks (it's a UK tv soap if you're confused). It's quite cringey and cheesy but I just love it. It's a very typical Teenage drama series. It's basically about a family who move from Kansas to Beverly Hills, big change.


Outnumbered- Now Netflix is great for rediscovering old favourite  tv shows. I used to watch this all the time and I still love it. It's about a family with 3 children who are slightly odd, very naughty and just funny.
Every episode is very funny/silly. It's a great family program.

So that's what I have watched, now to show you what I want to watch.


Sense 8- This series shows 8 people who can telepatcically experience each others lives.

House of cards- This tv show is about a congressman who will stop at nothing to conquer Washington D.C. It's an Emmy winning drama.

The originals- The Mikealsons move to New Orleans and form an alliance with local witches.



So have you seen any of these? let me know in the comments what you think.
Love,
Lauren
x




No comments