Songs im loving at the moment.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I thought I would share with you my favourite songs I have on replay constantly. Hopefully you might get to discover some new music, so here goes.

Sam Feldt show me love (EDX'S Indian summer remix)
 This song is a remake of the Robin S show me love. Its been brought up to date with the new remix. I always loved the original song and I know everyone says you cant beat the original, but I really love this and I think its been brought in to these times. I think its good to remix old songs, because it introduces older songs to a younger generation.

 

Touch sensitive pizza guy:
 I heard this song on the very summer TV advert, straight away I just loved it and had to find it. I googled the song and it appeared, since then I cant stop playing it on sound cloud.

Galantis runaway U&I:
I love this song it would be great to add to a party playlist. Its been played non stop a lately on the radio and normally I get sick of songs constantly being replayed, but I just love this song!

Major lazer DJ snake lean on:

I love the music to this song and the lyrics go well, but like most music a lately its more about the melody than the lyrics.
This is definitely another great song to add to a party playlist.



Calvin Harris & Disciples how deep is your love:

This song has to be my favourite at the moment out of them all. Calvin Harris is great he never fails to bring out a great song. I love the music and lyrics to this song, its very catchy and makes you want to dance.


What songs are you listening to at the moment? Let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x
 

No comments