£1 eyeshadow, no way!

 
 
Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am showing you this bargain eye shadow, when I saw it I couldn't believe it was only £1! The pigmentation is incredible. I have been looking for a purple shade of eye shadow for a while now, so this instantly caught my eye. I'm not going to lie I was so excited to try this out and I knew I had to blog about it. I think  makeup revolution is an amazing makeup line for people on a budget. I say to a lot of people, just because you pay a big price for makeup it doesn't mean its going to be good.

I recommend you go down to Superdrug and check their eye shadows out they are amazing. I am very impressed.

This eye shadow is in the colour insomnia.
 
To create this look I used the colour insomnia all over my lid. Then I applied a darkish brown to my crease to intensify the look. The darkish brown colour is from my urban decay on the run palette. You don't have to add another colour like I have, you could apply the insomnia colour all over for a casual look.




By the way my lipstick is collection fig delight!


What do you think to this eye shadow? Let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x







No comments