A little throwback...

 


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I was looking back at some old pictures and found this one of me dancing. It made me remember all my old dreams and what they are today. When I was little I used to love singing and dancing, you would never shut me up when I was singing. I used to sing literally everywhere. I also loved acting and dancing, every school play I had to be in and I always wanted the lead role. Looking back at old videos of me in school plays makes me laugh, because I used to think I was some sort of Hollywood actress.  What I really found strange was how things change, whenever somebody asked me what I loved when I was little I would always say singing. Today things are a lot different, of course I still sing from time to time but I'm nowhere near as passionate as I used to be.

When I was little I always knew that I loved writing too, I would always be writing little stories that I still have now. I always knew that was a big passion of mine and something I knew I wanted to pursue at an early age. I remember when I was little I wrote a remake of the humpty dumpty song, and it was framed on the wall I was so happy. I was always told of teachers when I was little that I was very good at using my imagination. I always used to come up with new stories out of nowhere and write them all down.

Today




I guess the moral to this little blog post is that all are dreams when we are younger change. I thought I was going to be some superstar singer or actress; but the reality today is that I want to pursue journalism. Like I said  writing was a big passion when I was little and it still is, so I just know that journalism is the right job for me, and its one that I know I would enjoy. I love looking through old pictures and having lovely flashbacks. When I saw this picture I just remembered how I loved performing. I used to always want to be on a karaoke. I was nowhere near shy when I was little to get up and start singing; but today I would never dream of doing that I'm far too shy!


What did you dream of becoming when you were little? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments