Everyday makeup routine.


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I will be showing you my ever so basic make up routine. I see these routines everywhere on YouTube; but not so much on blogs. Here is my take blog style I hope you like it. I don't tend to use many products day to day, because I like to keep it as simple as I can. Who wants a huge routine everyday? I know I really couldn't be bothered with that, as I am way too tired in the morning.
 


First thing I apply is my simple moisturiser, because it leaves my skin so glowy and soft. I love how healthy my skin looks when I use this!

Secondly I apply this primer. If I am out all day I want my make up to last without having to touch it up all day long.
This primer is perfect I hardly ever have to touch up my makeup.



Thirdly I apply a BB cream. I do not use foundations now, because I feel like they cake my face and I don't like the feel of them anymore. I love how light weight this feels, it honestly feels like I have nothing on!
 

Fourth thing I put on is concealer, now this collection concealer is mentioned all the time I know. Its so good and a great price. It covers any blemishes my BB cream misses.

Fifth and sixth thing to apply is my bronzer and blusher, from my urban decay palette. I love this bronzer it gives a natural bronzed look. The blusher looks scary I know, but its so natural.
(Please remember a little goes a long way with this blusher!)
 



Seventh thing I apply is eye shadow. I apply the colour cocoa dream (the fourth one). I apply it all over the lid and I've done.
 


Eighth thing I apply is eyeliner. This eyeliner is collection and I love it. I am seriously not the best at eyeliner, and I often find my self resulting in un even eyeliner flicks, but this is really easy. If I can apply this then so can you!

I then apply some Vaseline to my lips, because I really suffer from dry lips.

obviously a look isn't complete with out mascara.

I use this palette from Avon to fill in my brows.

The finished look easy peasy!



What do you think to my make up look? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments