I got my nose pierced!

 
Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. So today I finally got my nose pierced its been a long time coming. If you follow me on twitter (you totally should by the way follow here) then you will know I have been going on about it for a while. I thought I would just go get it done and I am so glad I did. I have actually had my nose pierced before about two years ago, but unfortunately it fell out and I couldn't get it back in. This time I am going to really look after it.

The pain: Right I'm not going to lie it did hurt, but it is a piercing so its going to hurt a little. It also makes your eyes water a little. What's really good is that as soon as the needle goes through its done and you can go!

If you're thinking of getting your nose pierced just get it done! Obviously make sure you have your parents permission if you're under 16.

 
 
 




So just a quick post today and I hope you like my piercing as much as I do. I know not everyone likes piercings and we all have our own opinion!

What do you think? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments