Makeup Revolution new-trals vs neutrals palette.



Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I received my new makeup revolution palette, that they kindly sent for me to review. These opinions are all 100% my own and genuine. I thought I would share with you some of the looks I created with this palette, but first let me explain to you what I think about it.

When I first opened this palette I was so surprised with the colours, I thought they looked very high end and beautiful. I loved that there's a range of shimmery shadows and mattes. I also love the double ended eye shadow brush, I thought this was an amazing touch. When you normally buy an eye shadow palette you get those really rubbish foam brushes, but with this palette you get a double sided brush, one with a blending side the other to apply. I used this brush to apply my shadow and I was so surprised with how good it was. The blending side really blended my shadow nicely.

Pigmentation: I think these colours show up so well, I didn't even use a primer! These shadows are very buildable too, which is great if you're using more than one colour, or if you want to really intensify your look.

(Buy this palette here.)


Look 1:

I first applied the colour 'Bias' to the brow bone to give my brows a highlighted look.

I then applied the colour 'Style' to the crease using the fluffy blending brush.

I then went in with 'Mode' as the main lid colour.

Then went back over with the colour 'Style' to intensify the crease.

I then added eyeliner and some false lashes, ta-dah!







Look 2:

I first applied the colour 'Bias' to the brow bone.

I then applied the colour 'Adapt' to the crease with the fluffy blending brush.

I then applied Custom' as the main lid colour.

I also applied a little bit of 'Strong' to the outer area of the eye, only a tiny bit then I blended it.

Then I applied eyeliner and false lashes, and there you have it look number 2!




I love that this palette has a huge amount of looks you can create. You just have to play around and see what you can create. This eye shadow palette is so beautiful and perfect for Autumn. Ill definitely be wearing this on a regular basis.





Let me know what you think to this eye shadow palette in the comments.

Love,
Lauren
x


   










No comments