My favourite pamper products.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am focusing my post on my body pamper essentials. To me every one of these products are an absolute essential for me to achieve smooth soft skin. Most of these products are Ted baker, because I love his bath stuff. Ted Baker's bath range is so indulgent and smells divine. I could only describe the scent as being very fresh and clean. Ted Baker is one of those brands where you really get what you're paying for. These products were actually bought for me at Christmas time, and there is  still lots left! I do also love spa sanctuary too.

So here are my favourite pamper products.

Starting off with a basic. Hand cream is such an essential and its something I always carry in my bag. Who wants dry hands?, not me. I love how you only have to use a tiny bit, because a little really does go a long way. This also smells amazing, like I said that's one of the things that draws me to Ted Baker bath products. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I have recommended Ted Baker bath products to my friends and family, I have even bought my family products for Christmas and birthdays, as well as friends too. I have fully converted my family into using these products!


This is an essential, because many people neglect their feet. Its so important to give them some TLC. Who wants to look at dry cracked heels, it certainly isn't attractive. I took this stuff with me on holiday last year, because I constantly had my feet on show, when wearing flip flops and sandals.

This body lotion is so creamy, it just melts straight into your skin. What I love the most about this product is that it doesn't require endless rubbing in. It smells beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. This is great for dry areas, like knees and elbows before fake tanning.

This products is great for when I've just got out of the bath, and I want something really moisturising and hydrating for my skin. I use this non stop at winter, because it really improve dry skin. I even use it after the body lotion for extra softness!


What are your favourite pamper products? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments