My top 10 inspirational quotes


(Picture from Google)

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, and happy Friday (yay). Today I will be showing you my top 10 favourite quotes. I think quotes are such a big thing in everyone's life. I see them everywhere on social media sites, and they really are great to motivate yourself and give you inspiration. These quotes can help but obviously you have to be motivated and positive in yourself first.

1- Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life. This quote is my all time favourite, because positivity is what really makes your life better. Without positivity its hard to push your self to achieve things. You have to start with a good mind to do well in life, because if you have a negative attitude it gives the impression of not being bothered. The result of negativity never ends well.
                     



2- This is one of my pictures and I love this quote. The reason why I love this quote so much, is because as an over thinker you can often worry about pointless things. This quote really puts things into perspective and makes you realise life isn't such a bad thing. There is no point wasting days worrying, try and make the most of life. Smiling can be the best medicine.




(Picture from Google)

3- I love this quote, because I really feel like its talking to me. I am one of those many girls who can often end up comparing myself to others. This is such a vicious cycle and ends up making you feel so low. When you stop comparing yourself to others and be happy for who you are, that's when you can begin to be more happier.




(Picture from Google)

4- I really believe that smiling is the best medicine, it can really lift your mood. By smiling more often and enjoying life, you begin to enjoy it more.





(Picture from Google)

5-  I love this quote, because it really emphasises how precious life is. You never know what is around the corner so enjoy it, and make every day count.




(Picture from Google)

6- I am a strong believer of this quote. It may be an exam you have failed and you feel like its the end of the world, but I always think its happened for a reason. When you look back at where you are now in years to come, you will smile and realise what I mean with this quote.


(Picture from Google)

7- Like I said on the first quote, a positive mind is the real start to living a happy successful life. If you show you have a positive attitude, everyone will see that and know you're determined to do well.



(Picture from Google)

8- We all have bad days and good. This quote really explains that its normal. To deal with a bad day you should accept it and relax, don't beat your self up about it.



(Picture from Google)

9-  I love this quote, because it really emphasises in life we should try to say yes more. If we carry on saying no to fun new opportunities you will only regret it in later life. 


(Picture from Google)

10- This quote really sums up the positivity thing, because when you have a positive mind set that's when the good days come, so then when you have a negative mind set the bad days come.



Do you read many quotes? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x







 

No comments