My basic Autumn essentials.



 
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I am so sorry for the lack of posts a lately, I've really been struggling with the blogging schedule, but I promise I will get back on track with it. Todays post is yet another Autumn themed one, but why not we all love Autumn right? I think Autumn is such a beautiful time of year, and if I could I would write about it all the time. I thought I would share with you my Autumn essentials, so here goes...



First of all is this camel coloured coat. I absolutely love this and the colour is perfect for this time. A lately you see this colour everywhere, and its bang on trend. The best part is I got it for only £25 at primark, total bargain!




CANDLES!!
I love candles all year round, but when it gets to Autumn I love my vanilla and cinnamon candles. I saw this red berry and jasmine scented candle at primark and it smells beautiful. I love the smell and its only £1. I have lots of Yankee candles, which are a lot more expensive, but I honestly think these are just as good.


I love plum colours at Autumn time, so my nails are no exception to this plum love.
I love plastering my nails in plum perfection, and this Bourjois polish is amazing and quick drying. It literally takes seconds!

Lipstick!
I love this lipstick its my staple, I wear it a lot. I received some really nice compliments on this lipstick, and some people were shocked when I told them its collection, and the price is only £2.99!


 
Hot drinks!
I love costa so much and my addiction has got even worse, seen as there is a costa right near my college. I walk past it every morning and always get a mocha. I love their mochas, because they pretty much taste like hot chocolate but 10 times better. Its so warming and perfect for the cold weather, so I highly recommend.




Ankle boots.

I recently purchased these beautiful ankle boots, from Newlook. I love them I think the detailing is so pretty and cute. Autumn really isn't complete with out some cute ankle boots!


So, that's everything. Let me know what your Autumn essentials are in the comments.
Love,
Lauren
x







No comments