My top 5 Favourite Instagram pictures.



Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been so busy a lately, and I have to admit everything has got on top of me. I'm back now and I'm here to show you my top 5 favourite Instagram pictures, so here goes...

1- I love this picture because, it's so beautiful and it reminds me of being abroad even though I took it in my garden!
     



2- I love this picture because, it reminds me of my holiday in Turkey, and it also shows my love for turtles and animals!


3- I love this picture because, it was the very first picture I got of my nanans beautiful Pug Lou-Lou.



4- I love this picture because, this was the best picture I've ever taken. This picture really started my love for photography, and made me venture more into it.




 5- I love this picture because, it was the very first picture I got of my kitty's. I can't believe this was two years ago!

Follow me on Instagram here.

What do you think to these pictures? let me know in the comments.
Love,
Lauren
x








No comments