#Partypolished nail art competition.

 
Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be telling you about this fab competition, that really interested me and I think it will you. I received an email from a company called Bonprix telling me about their competition. You have to choose one of six dresses to create a nail look that goes with the outfit. The winner will win a £50 Bonprix voucher, and a selection of Barry M products worth £50. They also said there will be two lucky runners up!

So, I got my nail polish collection out and thought I would give it ago, wouldn't the prize be fab!

If you enter make sure you mention bonprix on Twitter, and use the hashtag party polished in your tweet.

 

So, because its Autumn I had to get a gorgeous plum shade in!
I love these Bourjois nail polishes, because they are so easy to apply and dry so quick.

A little bit of a nude colour!

A hint of glitter.




So, this is the finished look. I went for a plum and nude combination I think this looks so pretty.
 

This is the dress I chose to go with the nails. You can never go wrong with a classic black dress.

What do you think to this nail look? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments