Pink fizz makeup revolution palette.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, long time no post I know! I am very happy to be sharing this beautiful palette with you today, makeup revolution very kindly sent me this palette but all views are my own and honest. First of all can I just say how gorgeous Is the packaging the shade of pink is so pretty and works so well. I think for the price being £7.99 you're getting a bargain. The eye shadows as always are amazing quality, the pigmentation is fab. I didn't even apply a primer the colours are just that bold and great. Makeup revolution has become one of my favourite drugstore brands, because they have achieved what everyone wants; affordable good quality makeup well done to them!

 







Here is the look I created. I used the darkest blue shade and then the dark plummy shade next to it. (those colours are on the last row)


What do you think to this palette? Let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x
 





No comments