Naked 2 basics aka my favourite palette ever!


 Hello! welcome back to my blog; today I thought I would share my new beloved palette. This palette has honestly become my new holy grail item; I love how you can literally create any look with this palette, ranging from day to night. This palette has netural colours perfect for day and also includes darker colours to smoke your look out for more night time looks. For 23 pounds I think this palette is a must have and it's Urban Decay, so what more can you ask for from a palette?


 Starting from the left: Skimp this is a beautiful highlight shade for the browbone, stark another highlighting shade but more matte, frisk is a perfect colour to wear alone for daytime, cover is a more darker brown shade, primal is a deeper brown shade and undone is really great for making any look more intense and smokey.

On my eyes I have cover as the main lid colour, primal in the outer crease and undone in the crease just to add a little more inteseity ( I bleneded the undone shade a lot as this look was for the daytime)


Would you buy this palette? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments