Update: I'm back into blogging!




Hello, everyone! welcome back to my blog. It's been a while, hasn't it? so I thought I would give you a little update.  I haven't been very regular with my posts, so I thought a little explaining was in order. I have got myself a job finally! as a waitress; alongside my college studies. I have also, from today, started my driving lessons and I am very excited about the future; hopefully, I won't have to catch buses forever! My first year at college is coming to an end and I am looking around at potential university options, which is very exciting.  The things that are going off in my life at the moment are very positive and I am looking forward to what the future has to bring!

As for my blog, I plan on paying more attention to it, by to avoid neglecting it again. I plan on taking more care and consideration into my posts to publish good content.  I plan on scheduling blog posts so I don't let my busy schedule take over because I love blogging and it's a hobby that I've loved for years, so I don't want to stop now.


I'm happy to be back blogging now and I hope you stick around to hear more!
Love,
Lauren 
x

No comments