How I add a hint of vintage to my bedroom


Details of image: 
Candles from Primark the one burning is a Yankee candle;
Heart tin from Turkey;
Heart bowl from Wilko;
Date display from a charity shop.

 Hello, everyone! welcome back to my blog! Today I wanted to talk about a theme that has kind of taken over my life - vintage! Shabby chic/vintage is everywhere now and it's classed as cool to have a distressed look to your decor. I love the whole idea of upcycling I personally love the worn in look that comes with the whole shabby chic feel. I am currently upcycling my chest of drawers by adding a few touches like replacing handles and painting; I will keep you updated with that one, for sure!

I wanted to share with you today my bedroom and the little vintage touches I have added to really give my room the whole vintage vibe, so here goes... 

Bunting bought on Ebay
Bunting is a staple for transforming any room into a shabby chic room! If I could I would hang bunting everywhere!

 Shelves from b&m
Bunting: Ebay
Left shelf - Candles: Store twentyone house lantern: Matalan

Right shelf- Candles: Store twentyone Hat ornament: charity shop 

Top middle shelf: Everything from Store twentyone including the clock
Now, I have, to be honest, I'm not one hundred percent sure where this came from my Nan bought it me so. I'm sure you can get similar ones from Ebay or Amazon.

This plaque is from b&m I remember seeing this at the till and I had to have it!

Heart frame from Poundstrecher 

Again, I am not sure where this picture came from as my Nan bought it me but there's plenty similar pictures out there.
I adore this mirror! It's from Store twenty-one and it really adds to the vintage theme, such beautiful detailing!


So, that's all for now. Let me know what you think in the comments - I love reading them.

Lauren
x


No comments