Is this the best BB cream ever?

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today's blog post is all about my new found love - my Garnier BB cream. I never use foundation anymore and I haven't for a long time. I have used many BB creams and none have come close to this one. This BB cream is 9.99 and that is pretty good as you only need the smallest amount and it lasts a while. Compared to the others I have tried this is the cheapest and the best.  I am going to give you a quick run down on this BB cream...

This is fab for people in a hurry, as it moisturises your skin perfectly and keeps you looking fresh and awake.  My skin feels so fresh and natural once I apply this and it actually feels like my skin; whereas foundations can often feel like a mask. Since I have been wearing this BB cream I have received many compliments and I've noticed that my skin has really been behaving. I have had clearer skin since using this which is amazing, who wants spots? not me that's for sure! 



Here, is what the BB cream looks like on my face - natural, fresh, and clean. I set the BB cream in place with a little powder, as that's my personal preference (to avoid getting shiny throughout the day). You can for sure add some concealer to any specific problem areas for extra coverage, but I have found this to be buildable coverage so apply in stages; if you need more add a little bit.  I do put a little under eye concealer on also, again for my personal preference.


Just a quick little blog post on my favourite BB cream. 
Would you use this? let me know in the comments.

Until next time,
Lauren 
x

No comments