The brushes you need for a flawless base!



Hello, everyone! welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about my favourite brushes to create a flawless base, as we all want to create a flawless base am I right? I am a huge fan of Real techniques brushes and most of my brush are in fact Real techniques.  I am going to talk you through step-by-step on how to use these brushes and how to get the most out of them!


Detailer brush- this brush is perfect when you get a pesky little blemish and it just won't cover. I use this brush to cover any little spots, as it's so small and helpful to be more precise. 

Buffing brush - this brush is fab. I use this brush to blend BB creams or foundations. This brush makes blending liquid foundation effortless and quick and gives you amazing coverage; which is what we all want from a foundation brush. This brush is perfect if you're in a rush because it takes seconds for your foundation to be buffed into your skin - perfect for me as I often overlay a lot!

Contour brush- Yes, it is brilliant for contour but I use this for highlight, and let me tell you it's amazing. My highlight just pops as soon as I use this brush, definitely  a highlight on 'fleek' moment. 


Pointed foundation brush- perfect for blending under eye concealer and reaching small areas your buffing brush can't. I love this brush for my concealer it's honestly a handy little brush.
Eco tools mattifying brush - this brush is perfect for powder. I use this brush for my pressed powder to set all my makeup in place; you don't want all that hard work to be wasted!

Bamboo angled brush- This is perfect to achieve those on fleek brows! I love how this brush can perfectly help you achieve that perfect arched brow. This brush is my staple as I couldn't go anywhere without giving my brows a little definition.

Do you use any of these brushes? Let me know in the comments 

Until next time,
Lauren 
x

No comments