Pink hair don't care


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I thought I would share a quick review/tutorial on how to get candy floss pink hair.  I have always admired pastel pink hair, but my hair was near enough jet black so I put that idea to the back of my mind - until now. I started going light a couple of months ago and just gradually started to build it up from there with highlights. Finally, a couple of days ago I got my hair to an ashy blonde, then I knew I could finally try out pastel pink hair!

To be honest at first I was a little unsure; all the videos I were viewing were showing people with white blonde hair, which I did not have. I thought after a long hard think to just go for it as I would never know if I didn't try.  

I applied this to towel dried hair and left on for 20 mins - the result, beautiful candy floss hair. I love that I have still kept a few blonde undertones for a more subtle pink look.


This is the hair dye I used to dye my hair. It smells amazing and does a brilliant job, so what more can you want? It's perfect as you don't have to fully commit as it washes out gradually. I paid 5 pound for this and still have plenty left, so all in all its a great price for a fab dye!

What do you think to the pastel pink hair trend? Let me know in the comments.

Until next time,
Lauren 
x

No comments