Top 10 blog post ideas for writer's block!


Hello, welcome back to my blog! Today I wanted to share with you some of my tips to beat writer's block. I have had my fair share of times where I have no inspiration and it's horrible. You don't want to upload content you don't have passion in - it shows massively and reflects on your readership! So, I thought I would share my top 10 favourite blog posts to read/write. I hope these tips help you out and get your creativeness flowing again.


1 -  A listicle, I love reading listicles. Thanks to Buzz feed they have become a really huge thing. It's a lot easier than reading a huge amount of text and gives you and readers inspiration. I for an example made  a listicle on my top 10 life goals! (Read here)



2 - An interview with somebody you look up to or find inspiring. Everybody loves reading about human interest stories, that's why real-life is such a huge thing. For an example, I have recently started a blog series - inspirational stories. This series displays people from all walks of life and gives inspiration to other readers, which gives everyone a good pick me up! (Read the inspirational stories here)







3 - Share your opinion on a subject that's close to you. Give some positivity on the subject or make people aware. Readers can really tell when you've put your heart into a blog post and I think people will look up to you more for it, as it shows dedication and effort. I wrote an article on my opinion on body image in the media, which is a very hot topic.  (Read here)



4 - Got a DIY or how-to? share it! Everyone loves a good DIY hack.



5 - New to blogging or your readers don't know much about you? Write a meet the blogger post. To let your readers in on why you started your blog, and just more about you and your personality.



6 - Got a recipe? Share it, I love reading people's yummy recipes and trying to recreate them myself. It always feels better to make something from scratch, so share your tips.


7 - we all love a good throwback post. Why not travel back and talk about your horrifying styles! I love the Youtube tag going around, where Youtubers recreate their past make-up looks! Why not take a blog post take on that? I for one would love to see that.






8 - Day in the life blog post. Have you done something interesting or visited a lovely place? Recreate a day in the life with pictures.  (Pictured, my blog post on my trip to York read here)




9 - Share your favourite blogger -  give them some recognition. The world of blogging is huge and we all love finding new blogs to read, so share your favourites.



10 - Share something you're loving and why, could be a beauty product, a film anything! Maybe you can get somebody else loving it too!


Thank you for reading. Let me know in the comments your tips for writer's block.

Until next time,
Lauren
x




No comments