Amazing New look sale finds


Hello, everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I have combined my top online fashion sale finds, for you to change up your wardrobe. Whether it's a casual day or a fancy night out I've got you covered - all you have to do is click away...


*20% off for students at New Look* 
This bargain may come in handy for all you students - it sure did for me! Just use your UniDays account online. (excludes sale items)

Casual outfit
Top purchase here
Jeans purchase here
Bag purchase here

 Top buy here


 Casual outfit 2 

Jumper - Buy here
Jeans - Buy here
Shoes - Buy here

Evening outfit 

Dress - buy here
Clutch bag - buy here
Heels - buy here similar 19.00 these are out of stock!! :( *they are the same colour*
Evening outfit 2 

Top - buy here
Bottoms - *get 20% off if you're a student* buy here
Shoes - buy here


Also get 30% off your first purchase when you sign up to NewLooks newsletter.

Remember act quick! sale items go very quickly...

What's your favourite outfit? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren 
x

No comments