Get the tartan look - outfit of the day




Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you my much loved wool tartan skirt, which I purchased from New Look. Its so cosy for Autumn. It keeps you warm but at the same you're still looking fashionable and on trend. Tartan is everywhere and I've always been a lover of it - from my many collections of tartan scarfs. To me tartan will never go out of trend I just love it that much!  
I paired this gorgeous tartan skirt with a black top, as I didn't want to clash with this bold print. I also didn't want the attention to be taken from the gorgeous colour - this print has to stand out it's not a quiet piece, that's for sure.


Leather jacket - from Asda
Tartan skirt - Newlook 
Black top - Newlook 
Lipstick - NYX soft matte in the shade Madrid



So, That's all for now, short and sweet but I had to share with you this gorgeous outfit! As always let me know your thoughts in the comments  I love reading them!


Until next time,
Lauren 
x

No comments