Hair inspiration - blunt bob

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have gone all hair mad with one style in particular - a blunt bob! I lust after this gorgeous hairstyle but I am really struggling out of these 5 as to which to go for. I really need your opinion, is what I am saying. Blunt bobs are so chic and I have had the same long hair for years now, so a change is very much needed.

#cringysnapchatfilter #badquailty 

Here's an indication as to how my hair will look when I commit to the big chop.  (I just tucked my hair in my top). I just need a change I'm so bored of my hair and if I don't do it now I never will! I feel like I have gotten into a rut with my hair, I mean I always change my colour but never my style. I always opt for the same style every day  being curly wavy hair, which to be honest is boring me.

So, here's where you can help. Comment the number style you like best! 

Until next time,
Lauren 
xx



No comments