Ten reasons why autumn is the best season!

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today's blog post is all autumnal and we all love that right? I am going to share with you ten reasons why I just can't get enough of autumn because personally, it's the bests season ever! So, without further a do here goes...


1. The fashion - I love getting all cozy and warm with scarfs, big fluffy coats and just feeling all warm. I just love the cold breeze and how you can get away with wearing about 5000 layers, but nobody cares because it's cold outside.

2- The beautiful colours - I just love taking endless pictures of the beautiful leaves. I mean they really speak a thousand words and express how beautiful autumn really is. The burnt orange colour is just beautiful and It just instantly has strong connotations of autumn as soon as I see that colour.

3 - The makeup - I am so not alone on this one. I just love watching the autumn makeup tutorials on You Tube. The berry lipstick, burnt orange eyeshadow, oh it's just perfect.

4 - Pumpkin spiced latte - Typical I know to say, but they are so heavenly. I almost lose control when Starbucks announce that they have brought their pumpkin spiced lattes out because they are what dreams are made of, simple.

5 - Halloween - I still kinda like Halloween, not going to lie. Don't worry it's not like I want to go out trick or treating, haha. I just love watching all the Halloween makeup tutorials on YouTube and trying to recreate them myself; yes I kind of suck at the recreating bit to be honest but I try. 

6 - The laidbackness - I feel this time is so chilled, everyone is so much laidback. Diets and healthy eating is pretty much none existent and we just indulge on rubbish, because dare I say it... Christmas is lurking.

7 - Hot chocolate - I genuinely enjoy all hot drinks and appreciate them more at this time of year, because you really benefit from them. I stock up on so, so much hot chocolate this time of year.

8 - Christmas isn't far, ah! - Sorry to say it if you're a scrooge, but it's not that far now! Once Halloween is gone I'm not going to lie I start thinking all about Christmas.

9 -Everything is so atmospheric, you just want to take endless pictures of the gorgeous scenery.

10 - Mornings - when the sun finally makes an appearance and it doesn't feel like the night; they feel very golden and lovely. 


So, do you love autumn? Let me know in the comments
Until next time,
Lauren 
xx

No comments