November playlist: what I'm listening to



Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be sharing with you my top ten favourite songs I am listening to constantly this month. I might do a monthly playlist every month, as I am a huge music fan and it's always great to share music recomendations.  Typically, the type of music I am into is house music, now it may not be to everyones taste but that's what's great about music; there's something for everyone. Let me know if you're listening to any of these songs in the comments, there's a real mix so I hope there's something for you all. 



1 - The weeknd - Starboy ft. Daft Punk






2  - Cheat Codes & Dante Klein - Let me hold you 



3 - Galantis & Hook N Sling - Love on me 



4 - The Chainsmoker - All we know ft. Phoebe Ryan 


5 - Bruno Mars - 24K magic 


6 - Matoma & Becky Hill - False alarm 



7 - Jonas Blue - Perfect strangers ft. JP Cooper 



8 - Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - This girl 


9 - Maroon 5 - Don't wanna know ft. Kendrick Lamar 


10 - Bob Marley ft. LVNDSCAPE & Boiler - is this love 


What are you listening to let me know in the comments
Until next time,
Lauren 
xx

No comments