NYX soft matte lip cream review



Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share my new favourite lipstick. The best thing about this is that it's cruelty-free. Personally, I think every brand should be cruelty-free. I love this red burgundy colour, it's just gorgeous for winter time to make you feel that little bit glam, while bundled up in thousands of layers.

Nyx is such an amazing brand and such a cheap price! I couldn't believe the prices when I went into my local Boots. This brand to me really rivals many highend brands.

This lipstick drys matte and lasts a very long time; It literally stains your lips. I also pair this lipstick with a lip liner just to make my lips look a little bigger and more defined, but you don't have to it's just personal preference.


So, this is the colour swatched. I just love it, it's so pretty and really suits my make up look. I pair this with a brown smokey eye a bit of blusher and highligther!

What do you think to this lipstick? Let me know in the comments

Until next time,
Lauren 
xx

No comments