Champagne afternoon tea

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you the lovely afternoon I shared with my Mum for Mother's day. I booked this gorgeous champagne afternoon tea on Red letter days at Mosborough hall hotel. The sandwiches were so delicious and the scones were too, everything was really nice. We couldn't finish all of this, though but we did take some of it home as it would have been such a shame to waste it all. I think it was lovely to end the afternoon with a lovely glass of champagne it gave the afternoon tea experience a real sense of class and elegance. All in all me and my Mum had a lovely afternoon and we would both highly recommend Mosborough Hall hotel for afternoon tea if you're around the Sheffield area. 

The sandwiches included: Cream cheese and cucumber, cheese and onion and egg mayonnaise. We opted for the vegetarian option so you can include meat sandwiches if that's more for you. The scones were homemade and came with a side of jam and clotted cream. The last tier included an array of cute little miniature desserts which were very yummy!




So all in all a really lovely experience and I would highly recommend.

Until next time,
Lauren
x






No comments