Affordable college/uni outfits for Autumn



Hey everyone welcome back to my blog. As we all know a new term is approaching and I myself am due to start University soon. I know I will not be alone with stressing about what to wear for Autumn/Winter, so I made a little collaboration, oh and because we're students it's affordable too! All these outfits are from SheIn, a site I have seen going around the internet on a daily basis. I know why it's in such a popular demand - it's affordable and offers good quality fashionable clothing.

I have combined three looks one for very casual lazy days; perfect for those early starts, one for when you're feeling a little fancy and the last one is the ultimate Autmn/fall look.  Also because we all love a good discount especially as students click here for a student discount


1. Super casual days  - You know those days, when all you want to wear is a hoodie and wear your hair in a big messy bun I have you covered!


Gorgeous varsity stripped hoodie perfect for those casual days at uni/college


Cut out knee joggers


The cut-out knee detail makes the joggers special and something to stand out for.


Trainers 

Ribbon lace trainers so stylish and effortless.



 2. The "when I'm feeling a little fancy" uni outfit





I just adore this jumper the detail looks so fancy and expensive, but the best part is it's so affordable. The plus side is that it will also keep you warm while looking your best.


Ripped denim jeans a classic everyone should have in their wardrobe! 




The statement boots, last season these were everywhere and this season is no exception love them or hate them they're here to stay and these are so dreamy!




3. The classic Autumn/fall outfit 

Classic berry batwing jumper 




Ripped knee jeans





Black statement boots













1 comment

  1. The beauty of the words is that the same words can be used in a variety of ways to provide a different and unique meaning. You possess the nice and quite impressive style of writings that has touched my heart and soul. I shall come again to soothe my knowledge and skills thirst.
    Womens Lingerie

    ReplyDelete