To Save review: hit or miss? *


Hello and welcome back to my blog. I haven't written a fashion style post in a while, but I was contacted by a brand called To Save which is a very affordable clothing site, they kindly offered to send me a few things to review. Being a student it is great to see clothing sites that are affordable and good quality, so I  wanted to put this brand to the test and see if it is worth it or not. You can visit To Save by clicking here

 First of all, I love this necklace it is definitely my favourite item. I have been wearing it a lot almost every day and I just think it is so simple and cute, it literally goes with any outfit. Normally I am the one to stray away from cheap jewellery, but this is an exception as it is really sweet.


You can buy the necklace by clicking here






This blouse is so cute, I personally love the beaded detail. The only criticism I have is that it is way too big for me. It is an oversized blouse so just be mindful of that. For the price, you can't complain but the material is very thin but all-in-all it is a lovely design it is just a little too oversized for me hence why I can't show me wearing it.

You can buy the blouse by clicking here







And finally, I chose a pale pink bag. Now, this again is brilliant considering the price which I cannot complain about but the quality is a little flimsy. It is a lovely design I just don't think it is very practical but nonetheless, it is perfect to buy if you're just wanting a bag that's a little different but you're on a budget.


Overall To save is a good site for people who are on a budget, they do offer on the trend stuff but be aware of sizing. I do think some of the material is a little on the thin and flimsy side but again, for the price, you cannot moan. I would rate To Save overall a 5/10



Have you ever shopped at To Save or would you? Let me know in the comments
Until next time,
Lauren.

No comments