Advice for results day

 A level and GCSE results day are quickly looming and I know there's many of you out there nervous about what they will be opening in those dreaded brown envelopes. I wanted to help ease any stress you all may be facing building up to results day because I know what it is like; the pressure can get too much as for most people their university place, sixth form or college place is depending on what grades you get. I know the fear and the feeling of the unknown but if things don't go to plan it really isn't the end of the world there's plenty of other options. If you're heading to university and you don't make your first choice do not panic firstly, it is worth trying to ring the university up and make sure they know about any relevant work experience as I know people who have missed grades and still got in their first choice by having the courage to ring up. If this fails don't stress, phone up clearing or go with your insurance choice.  I am a strong believer in that things do happen for a reason and if it is meant to be it will be; don't let missing out on a grade ruin your dreams there are always other routes such as apprenticeships or a vocational course.

The overall aim for this blog post is to make you all realise that grades are not everything, but if you get into your first choice university, college or sixth form then that is brilliant,  but there are always other options out there if you don't. It pains me when people think their life and dreams are over just because they missed out on a grade, trust me it isn't; keep working on those dreams and make them a reality!


I wish you all the luck in the world on results day and remember to always check all your other options out and most importantly don't over stress yourself about it all. If you're confused on what to do with your future after education it's always a good idea to see a careers adviser to guide you in the right direction.


Until next time,
Lauren

1 comment

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete